You will not go unnoticed in this dress but breastfeeding will! A beautiful dress on all body types, it is perfect for your next fancy occasion. The soft and flowing fabric makes this dress so comfortable, yet elegant through all stages of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- A chic and stylish nursing dress for all special occasions.
- Designed to be worn during pregnancy and nursing with ruching under the bust allowing room for a growing belly and flattering the post-partum figure.
- Universal breast openings ensure discreet and comfortable breastfeeding experience. Simply lift the interior panel to access your nursing bra. High quality and super soft fabric make this dress as comfortable as it is stylish.
Fabric & Care
- We understand what a breastfeeding mother needs. We have chosen high quality fabric designed to be worn and washed again and again and again :) The fabric holds its shape and does not pill.
- 95 % Rayon, 5 % Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Fit & Sizing
- Choose your size based on your pre-pregnancy size.
- Length (small): 36 inches. Please check our sizing chart for all details.
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Momzelle Clothes
Momzelle sizing has been tested by thousands of women. Simply take the size you are used to wearing before pregnancy (the shirts are made with the postpartum figure in mind).
If you are between two sizes, take the smaller size.
1. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the waist
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point.
3. Measuring the hips
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Momzelle Top & Dresses Size Chart
FREE shipping on all orders over $79 !
- We are following the guidelines and regulations announced by the Federal and Quebec governments for COVID-19. Our online store remains open and orders are shipped as usual by Canada Post.
- For orders under $79, there is a flat rate fee of $7.99. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Montreal, within 2 business days. It takes generally 1-5 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-6 business days.
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn and not marked Final Sale can be returned within 30 days of the purchase.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.