The sleep nursing bra is designed with comfort in mind! Perfect to wear while sleeping as it keeps breast pads in place to absorb leakage. Easily pull aside to breastfeed your little one.
- Comfortable fit, with super soft fabric.
- This nursing bra is designed to keep the nursing pads in place through the night.
- Easily pulls to the side to breastfeed.
Fabric & Care
- 60% Polyester / 35% Rayon / 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
Love Momzelle. Ordering online was a breeze, the item arrived super fast and the quality is excellent. The Sleep Nursing Bra is exactly what I needed - the fabric is soft and breathable. The band is very thick and doesn't roll. Thank you!
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Bra Size
Feedback from women in our boutique and at our retailers is that the fit of our nursing bras is great and the sizing is accurate.
We recommend choosing your nursing bra around the 8th month of your pregnancy. Make sure that it is attached at its largest size. After birth, your rib cage will get back to its natural size, you will then be able to adjust your bra accordingly. Our nursing bras have 5 sets of hooks to help you find the perfect fit.
1. Measuring the underbust
Place the tape around your rib cage under your bust to measure - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
Size Chart for Classic & Lace Bra
|33 - 34||B||A|
|34 - 35||C||B|
|35 - 36||C||B||A|
|36 - 37||C||B|
|37 - 38||D||C||A|
|38 - 39||DD||D||B|
|39 - 40||E||DD||C|
|40 - 41||DD||D||C|
|41 - 42||E||D||D|
|42 - 43||DD||DD|
|43 - 44||E||DD|
|44 - 45||E||DD|
Size Chart for Seamless Bra
FREE shipping on all orders over $79 !
- We are following the guidelines and regulations announced by the Federal and Quebec governments for COVID-19. Our online store remains open and orders are shipped as usual by Canada Post.
- For orders under $79, there is a flat rate fee of $7.99. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Montreal, within 2 business days. It takes generally 1-5 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-6 business days.
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn and not marked Final Sale can be returned within 30 days of the purchase.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.