Lightweight, super soft fabric and a flattering, flowing silhouette make this tank top a breastfeeding mother’s dream. Available in 4 fresh colours, the Louise offers easy breastfeeding access through the vertical openings. Chic and stylish, this tank top can be dressed up for special occasions or paired with your favourite jeans and sandals for a day at the park.
- The vertical nursing openings provide easy access to breastfeeding, while not looking like a nursing top.
- This nursing top is soft, lightweight and incredibly flattering.
- Breast openings ensure discreet and comfortable breastfeeding experience..
- Super soft and flowing fabric for a comfortable feel.
- This easy and discreet nursing opening is also found on our best-selling nursing top Sara and ¾ sleeve top Juliette.
Fabric & Care
- We understand what a breastfeeding mother needs. We have chosen high quality fabric designed to be worn and washed again and again and again :) The fabric holds its shape and does not pill.
- 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Fit & Sizing
- Choose your size based on your pre-pregnancy size.
- Length (small): 26 inches. Please check our sizing chart for all details.
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Momzelle Clothes
Momzelle sizing has been tested by thousands of women. Simply take the size you are used to wearing before pregnancy (the shirts are made with the postpartum figure in mind).
For styles Britt, Zoe and Florence, if you are between two sizes, take the smaller size.
1. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the waist
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point.
3. Measuring the hips
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Momzelle Top & Dresses Size Chart
FREE shipping on orders over $79 !
- We are following the guidelines and regulations announced by the Federal and Quebec governments for COVID-19. Our online store remains open and orders are shipped as usual by Canada Post.
- For orders under $79, there is a flat shipping rate of $7.99. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Quebec, within 2 business days. It takes generally 1-8 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-8 business days.
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn and not marked Final Sale can be returned within 30 days of the purchase.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.