The Momzelle team is made up of unique, inspiring and motivated individuals and is a place where everyone has a voice. We share the common goal of helping new moms in this great adventure of motherhood. We are currently looking to add an amazing person to our team. Is it you?
– JOB OFFER –
July 18th, 2017
Customer service / sales
Momzelle (www.momzelle.com) is a nursing wear brand with a mission: helping mothers feel good about breastfeeding in public. The nursing tops & bras we design are sold through multiple channels: web, retailers and in our own store. We are looking for a dynamic, bilingual and detail-oriented individual with an apt for building strong customer relationships.
- To welcome customers in our boutique (sometimes to take care of their baby while they shop 🙂 )
- To answer customer’s inquiries by phone and emails, in English and French ;
- To contact and follow up with current and potential retailers in Quebec;
- Helping the team pack and pick internet orders from our warehouse (adjacent to our office/boutique)
- Occasionally assist the team with various tasks (for ex. to participate in local trade shows).
Skills & aptitudes
- Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relationships ;
- To be self sufficient and highly organized with an ability to prioritize work load ;
- Positive attitude ;
- Excellent proof reader in both languages ;
- Bilingual French-English.
Work schedule from Monday to Friday, 35 hours/week. Five weeks paid vacation, on top of holidays.
Location : 9475 Meilleur street, suite 208, Montreal, QC, H2N 2C5 (in Chabanel district).
Salary determined by your experience.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, using « Customer service » in the subject line.